REEMA WILLOW – ROMAN BLIND
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
REEMA WILLOW - FUN AND SUBTLE RAISED JACQUARD SPOT IN CONTEMPORARY TONES
PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR WALL-TO-WALL MEASUREMENTS FOR THE WIDTH AND DROP OF YOUR BLINDS WITH THE WAREHOUSE DOING THE RELEVANT DEDUCTIONS FOR YOU. WE WILL BE UNABLE TO SEND YOUR ORDER OUT UNTIL WE HAVE THE MEASUREMENT.
OUR ROLLER BLIND FEATURES A NATURAL WEAVE EFFECT PERFECT FOR ADDING STYLE INSIDE YOUR HOME.
ROMAN BLINDS ARE ONE OF OUR POPULAR BLINDS IN THE MARKET. WE DO MANY LUXURY STYLES AND DESIGNS WHICH ARE AVAILABLE WITHIN YOUR INTERIOR STYLING.
OUR ROMAN BLINDS ARE MANUFACTURED WITHIN THE UK AND ARE HANDMADE.
* DIFFERENT FABRIC OPTIONS (FULLY SEWN WITH LIGHT FILTERING LININGAS STANDARD)
* PRIVACY CONTROL
* DELUXE SOFT CLOTH BLIND
* CONTROL CAN BE LOCATED TO EITHER THE LEFT OR RIGHT
* 100% POLYESTER FAUX SILK FABRIC
* DELUXE PERFECT RAISE HEADRAIL WITH ENDLESS CHAIN SIDEWINDER FOR EFFORTLESSLY.
* MAXIMUM WIDTH 2600MM, MAXIMUM DROP 4000MM
* MINIMUM WIDTH 600MM, MINIMUM DROP 600MM
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE COLOUR OF THE BLIND CAN VARY BETWEEN SCREENS AND DEVICES DEPENDING ON YOUR DISPLAY SETTINGS.
OUR ROMAN BLINDS ARE CAREFULLY PACKED FIXTURES AND FITTINGS. INSIDE YOUR PARCEL YOU’LL FIND:
* ROLLER BLIND WITH OPERATING MECHANISM.
* UNIVERSAL FITTING BRACKETS.
* CHILD SAFETY CLIP
ALL OUR ROMAN BLINDS ARE MADE TO MEASURE TO FIT PERFECTLY AT YOUR WINDOW.
*** PLEASE NOTE: AT LEAST 45MM IS NEEDED TO FIT ROMAN BLINDS IN A RECESS***
TOOLS YOU NEED TO MEASURE VERTICAL BLINDS
- A steel measuring tape
- A pencil to mark and write your measurements
- A worksheet to record your findings
- A ladder (if necessary) for tall windows
HERE ARE SOME TIPS TO HELP YOU COME UP
WITH AN ACCURATE MEASUREMENT:
- Do not mix up the height and width measurements when writing them down because interchanging them may result in a blind that doesn’t fit
- if you are measuring for more than one window, don’t assume they are the same. go round each of them and record their individual measurements. slight variations you may encounter can make a huge difference in how the blinds fit.
- Measure the exact size of the area you would like the blind to overlap. to minimize light leakage we recommend that the blind overlaps the window recess by at least 70mm at the top and 50mm each side.
- The overlap at the bottom of the blind is a matter of personal choice but please take into account obstacles such as radiators.
- Use a metal tape measure as cloth ones can stretch and bend therefore potentially giving you inaccurate measurements.
This is the measurement you need to take if you want your blind to fit inside the window recess. measure the full width and height of the recess [the size of the hole if you like] and we will make the appropriate deductions to ensure a perfect fit.
- Measure in 3 places for both the width and the drop, use the smallest measurements.
- Don’t make any deductions, we will do that for you to ensure your blind fits perfectly.
- Use a metal tape measure, cloth ones can stretch and give you inaccurate measurements.
please ensure you have the following that come with your vertical blind:
EXTRA EQUIPMENT YOU WILL NEED IN
- top fix brackets x2
- face fix bracket x2
- hangers x1
- allan key x1
- stabilising chain x2
- safety hook x1
- wood screw x4
- weight x1
- a pencil
- drill with the correct bits
- crossed head screw driver
- tape measure (metal)
Online blinds express ship nationwide across the uk.
Standard delivery (2-3 days from shipping) £7.95
Free standard delivery on orders over £150.00
Depending on the size of your order please be aware shipments can arrive in more than one parcel. if you are unsure please email email@example.com and we will be happy to clarify this for you.
1 YEAR GUARANTEE
Made to Measure Blinds
When purchasing any blind from online blinds express ltd you, the customer are solely responsible for the measurements sent to us. as standard we will leave all orders unprocessed for 24 hours after purchase. should you have measured wrong and contact us within this time we will be happy to manually change any measurements however if 24 hours have passed we are unable to change these. we are not liable and unable to refund or cancel any incorrect orders.
Images used across our site are for illustration purpose only but are accurate representations of our items. due to different screen resolutions the colours and shades may appear slightly different depending on how they are been viewed.