MAUDE PLUM – ROMAN BLIND
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
MAUDE PLUM - INSPIRED BY FLORA AND FAUNA, WITH TRAILING MOTIFS IN RICH COLOUR PALETTES
PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR WALL-TO-WALL MEASUREMENTS FOR THE WIDTH AND DROP OF YOUR BLINDS WITH THE WAREHOUSE DOING THE RELEVANT DEDUCTIONS FOR YOU. WE WILL BE UNABLE TO SEND YOUR ORDER OUT UNTIL WE HAVE THE MEASUREMENT.
OUR ROLLER BLIND FEATURES A NATURAL WEAVE EFFECT PERFECT FOR ADDING STYLE INSIDE YOUR HOME.
ROMAN BLINDS ARE ONE OF OUR POPULAR BLINDS IN THE MARKET. WE DO MANY LUXURY STYLES AND DESIGNS WHICH ARE AVAILABLE WITHIN YOUR INTERIOR STYLING.
OUR ROMAN BLINDS ARE MANUFACTURED WITHIN THE UK AND ARE HANDMADE.
* DIFFERENT FABRIC OPTIONS (FULLY SEWN WITH LIGHT FILTERING LININGAS STANDARD)
* PRIVACY CONTROL
* DELUXE SOFT CLOTH BLIND
* CONTROL CAN BE LOCATED TO EITHER THE LEFT OR RIGHT
* 100% POLYESTER FAUX SILK FABRIC
* DELUXE PERFECT RAISE HEADRAIL WITH ENDLESS CHAIN SIDEWINDER FOR EFFORTLESSLY.
* MAXIMUM WIDTH 2600MM, MAXIMUM DROP 4000MM
* MINIMUM WIDTH 600MM, MINIMUM DROP 600MM
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE COLOUR OF THE BLIND CAN VARY BETWEEN SCREENS AND DEVICES DEPENDING ON YOUR DISPLAY SETTINGS.
OUR ROMAN BLINDS ARE CAREFULLY PACKED FIXTURES AND FITTINGS. INSIDE YOUR PARCEL YOU’LL FIND:
* ROLLER BLIND WITH OPERATING MECHANISM.
* UNIVERSAL FITTING BRACKETS.
* CHILD SAFETY CLIP
ALL OUR ROMAN BLINDS ARE MADE TO MEASURE TO FIT PERFECTLY AT YOUR WINDOW.
*** PLEASE NOTE: AT LEAST 45MM IS NEEDED TO FIT ROMAN BLINDS IN A RECESS***
ROLLER ONLY MEASURE
TO FIT THE BLIND INSIDE THE WINDOW RECESS: YOU WILL NEED TO MEASURE THE FULL WIDTH & HEIGHT OF THE 'RECESSED' AREA (WALL TO WALL).
INSIDE RECESS MEASUREMENT
- TAKE THREE MEASUREMENTS ACROSS THE INSIDE OF THE WINDOWS RECESS, TOP, MIDDLE AND BOTTOM OF THE WINDOW.
- TAKE THREE MEASUREMENTS DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT AND CENTRE.
GUIDE FOR INSIDE RECESS FITTING
- YOU WILL NEED TO USE A STEEL METAL TAPE MEASURE TO GET THE EXACT MEASUREMENTS (CENTIMETRES TO THE NEAREST MILLIMETRE).
- YOU WILL NEED TO MEASURE IN 3 SPECIFIC PLACES: (WIDTH, HEIGHT) ENSURE THAT YOU USE THE SMALLEST MEASUREMENT FOR ORDERING.
- THE FACTORY WILL MAKE ANY DEDUCTION IF THERE HAS TO BE ANY FOR “RECESS SPECIFIED BLINDS” TO ENSURE THAT THE BLINDS FIT PERFECTLY.
- YOU WILL HAVE TO BE CAUTIOUS WHEN MEASURING DUE TO OBSTRUCTION SUCH AS: TILES, HANDLES, RAILS ETC ENSURING THAT THE POSITION IS ACCURATE.
TO FIT THE BLIND OUTSIDE THE WINDOW RECESS. WE WILL MAKE THE BLIND TO YOUR EXACT MEASUREMENTS SPECIFIED WITH NO DEDUCTIONS.
GUIDE FOR OUTSIDE RECESS FITTING
- THE AREA THAT YOU WOULD LIKE THE BLIND TO COVER, TO STOP THE GLAZE OF SUNLIGHT WE WOULD RECOMMEND AN OVERLAP OF 6CM EITHER SIDE & 7CM AT THE TOP OF THE WINDOW. YOU WILL NEED TO MEASURE THE EXACT WIDTH OF THE AREA.
- YOU WILL HAVE TO BE CAUTIOUS WHEN MEASURING DUE TO OBSTRUCTION SUCH AS: TILES, RAILS ETC ENSURING THAT THE POSITION IS ACCURATE.
- IT’S ENTIRELY UP TO YOURSELF IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO OVERLAP AT THE BOTTOM OF THE WINDOW.
Could you please choose which one you would like:
top mount / face mount:
Face mount face mounting to the face of outside the window frame.
you will need to position the brackets to allow free operation. ensure that the position of the brackets is such that the roller blind can operate without coming into contact with, door handles or any window. loosely position both brackets on the blind and position in the window where the blind will be fitted. this will give you a better indication of where the brackets will go and make it easier to center the blind.
place the control side bracket on the same side of the blind as the chain control mechanism. mark the position of the first bracket, making sure that it is level and not twisted a this will stop the blind operating correctly. drill holes and fix bracket into place, using raw plugs if fitting to a wall.
insert one side of the blind in the mounted bracket. then, place the other bracket on the other end of the blind and mark its position. ensure that the second bracket is marked so that it is level with the first. drill holes and fix the bracket into place, using raw plugs if fitting to a wall.
MOUNTING THE BLIND
insert the pin side of the blind into the pin side bracket. the pin end of the blind has a spring operation to facilitate mounting and un-mounting the blind. insert the control mechanism into the control side bracket as shown. the central lug on the control side mechanism should point downwards and locate into the cross section of the bracket, hooking in place.
OPERATING THE BLIND
once installed, use the chain at the side to raise and lower the blind.
the device must be installed at maximum distance possible from the control mechanism to prevent the looper chain from becoming slack.
ensure the control chain is inside the p-clip ensure the chain is tight and that the p-clip is at the bottom of the loop and that the chains are able to manoeuvre properly. screw the tensioning device to the wall end-to-end to the blind ensuring that the chain remains tight. the chain will be help permanently tight and under constant tension.
Online blinds express ship nationwide across the uk.
Standard delivery (2-3 days from shipping) £7.95
Free standard delivery on orders over £150.00
Depending on the size of your order please be aware shipments can arrive in more than one parcel. if you are unsure please email email@example.com and we will be happy to clarify this for you.
1 YEAR GUARANTEE
Made to Measure Blinds
When purchasing any blind from online blinds express ltd you, the customer are solely responsible for the measurements sent to us. as standard we will leave all orders unprocessed for 24 hours after purchase. should you have measured wrong and contact us within this time we will be happy to manually change any measurements however if 24 hours have passed we are unable to change these. we are not liable and unable to refund or cancel any incorrect orders.
Images used across our site are for illustration purpose only but are accurate representations of our items. due to different screen resolutions the colours and shades may appear slightly different depending on how they are been viewed.