Linaria - Storm Roman Blind
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
All of our roman blinds are supplied with a basic lining as standard to reduce glare and provide an element of dim out. Blackout lining is also available. Roman Blinds when selected with a blackout lining are one of the most effective blackout blind solutions for bedrooms and are highly recommended. The interlining option provides padding to the blind to create a voluminous effect. All fabric lining options are a plain cream finish. All of our roman blinds have a deluxe easy lift headrail with a sidewinder control chain. This headrail design provides smooth, effortless and precise height adjustment every time by way of this innovative sidewinder geared system. Once raised up to the top of the window, you will be left with a folded, tiered, gather of fabric which dresses the window beautifully. A clear child safety hook is supplied to hold the roman chain under tension, so it does not pose a risk to younger children.
- 80% Polyester 20% Linen
- Width from 35cm up to 250cm
- Drop from 40cm up to 250cm
- Universal brackets supplied for face or top fixing
- Available with Standard lining or Blackout Lining (optional extra)
- Deluxe sidewinder headrail system supplied as standard
- wide choice of operation chain colours and finishes
- Usually dispatches in 15 to 20 working days
TOOLS YOU NEED TO MEASURE VERTICAL BLINDS
- A steel measuring tape
- A pencil to mark and write your measurements
- A worksheet to record your findings
- A ladder (if necessary) for tall windows
HERE ARE SOME TIPS TO HELP YOU COME UP
WITH AN ACCURATE MEASUREMENT:
- Do not mix up the height and width measurements when writing them down because interchanging them may result in a blind that doesn’t fit
- if you are measuring for more than one window, don’t assume they are the same. go round each of them and record their individual measurements. slight variations you may encounter can make a huge difference in how the blinds fit.
- Measure the exact size of the area you would like the blind to overlap. to minimize light leakage we recommend that the blind overlaps the window recess by at least 70mm at the top and 50mm each side.
- The overlap at the bottom of the blind is a matter of personal choice but please take into account obstacles such as radiators.
- Use a metal tape measure as cloth ones can stretch and bend therefore potentially giving you inaccurate measurements.
This is the measurement you need to take if you want your blind to fit inside the window recess. measure the full width and height of the recess [the size of the hole if you like] and we will make the appropriate deductions to ensure a perfect fit.
- Measure in 3 places for both the width and the drop, use the smallest measurements.
- Don’t make any deductions, we will do that for you to ensure your blind fits perfectly.
- Use a metal tape measure, cloth ones can stretch and give you inaccurate measurements.
please ensure you have the following that come with your vertical blind:
EXTRA EQUIPMENT YOU WILL NEED IN
- top fix brackets x2
- face fix bracket x2
- hangers x1
- allan key x1
- stabilising chain x2
- safety hook x1
- wood screw x4
- weight x1
- a pencil
- drill with the correct bits
- crossed head screw driver
- tape measure (metal)
Online blinds express ship nationwide across the uk.
Standard delivery (2-3 days from shipping) £7.95
Free standard delivery on orders over £150.00
Depending on the size of your order please be aware shipments can arrive in more than one parcel. if you are unsure please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to clarify this for you.
1 YEAR GUARANTEE
Made to Measure Blinds
When purchasing any blind from online blinds express ltd you, the customer are solely responsible for the measurements sent to us. as standard we will leave all orders unprocessed for 24 hours after purchase. should you have measured wrong and contact us within this time we will be happy to manually change any measurements however if 24 hours have passed we are unable to change these. we are not liable and unable to refund or cancel any incorrect orders.
Images used across our site are for illustration purpose only but are accurate representations of our items. due to different screen resolutions the colours and shades may appear slightly different depending on how they are been viewed.