BLACKOUT SOFT SKY
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
SKYLIGHT BLINDS - BLACKOUT SOFT SKY
ALL TYPE OF SKYLIGHT BLINDS ARE GREAT FOR VELUX AND OTHER ROOF WINDOWS. SKYLIGHT FEATURE SIMPLE, PLAIN COLOURS AND A PVC BACKING TO HELP AND BLOCK THE LIGHT OUT. SKYLIGHT BLINDS HELP TO IMPROVE LIGHT ABD PRIVACY CONTROL AND BRILLIANT WAY TO IMPROVE TEMPERTURE WITHIN YOUR ROOM.
- VELUX AND OTHER ROOF WINDOWS
- LIGHT CONTROL – BLACKOUT OPTIONS
- WIDE RANGE OF FABRIC / COLOUR COLLECTION
OUR SKYLIGHT BLINDS ARE MANUFACTURED BY US. THE BLINDS ARE WELL-DESIGNED AND ARE CREATED BY OUR TEAM WHICH ARE HANDMADE. WE HAVE BEEN IN THE BLIND INDUSTRY FOR OVER 10 YEARS, SO YOU CAN REST ASSURED YOU ARE BUYING THE PRODUCT BY THE PROFESSIONALS.
TWO TYPES OF FABRICS:
BLACKOUT FABRICS – THEY ARE DESIGNED TO BLOCK LIGHT FROM COMING THROUGH THE FABRIC. ALSO ARE DESIGNED FOR THE LOFT, BEDROOMS AND OFFICES.
LIGHT FILTERING FABRIC – WITH THESE TYPE OF FABRICS LIGHT WILL STILL MANAGE TO COME THROUGH, I WOULD SUGGEST FOR NOT ONLY SKY LIGHT BLINDS FOR ANY BLINDS TO REQUEST A SAMPLE OF A BLIND SO YOU HAVE A FEEL AND GOOD IDEA OF IT. SKY LIGHT BLINDS ARE VERY COMMON FOR KITCHENS AND LIVING ROOMS, PARTICULARLY PATTERNED FABRICS, CAN LOOK WELL-LIT BY THE DAYLIGHT.
- first, check whether your skylight window has enough depth for mounting or not. it needs to meet the minimum depth to mount the brackets and the product. you can find the minimum depth required on each product page on our website.
- to measure the width, measure in 3 places – top, middle, and bottom. measure from edge to edge inside the window opening where you plan to keep the mounting brackets.
- to measure the height, measure in 3 places – left, middle, and right. if you have tall windows then they will require extra mounting hardware.
- after taking the exact measurement, order your skylight window blinds at the narrowest width and the shortest height. this ensures that they will fit inside your window opening.
- while measuring for outside mount, you will require one flat surface on all sides of the window.
- for width, measure the width of the opening that you would like to cover. then add to the width to account for overlap and any light gap.
- for height, measure the height of the opening that you would like to cover. then add to the height to account for the headrail size and any overlap.
- then order your product according to your measurements. the exact amount added varies depending on the product itself. many skylight shades cannot be outside mounted.
WHAT SHOULD YOU KEEP IN MIND WHILE
MEASURING FOR SKYLIGHT BLINDS?
- side mount is not available for cellular skylights.
- if your window corners are not 90 degrees, then you have to go for outside mount.
- side-tracks must be mounted on both inside mount and outside mount.
- when assessing mounting depth, take into account any obstacles that may be in the window opening, such as window cranks or handles. these can prevent you from mounting a shade properly.
Online blinds express ship nationwide across the uk.
Standard delivery (2-3 days from shipping) £7.95
Free standard delivery on orders over £150.00
Depending on the size of your order please be aware shipments can arrive in more than one parcel. if you are unsure please email email@example.com and we will be happy to clarify this for you.
1 YEAR GUARANTEE
Made to Measure Blinds
When purchasing any blind from online blinds express ltd you, the customer are solely responsible for the measurements sent to us. as standard we will leave all orders unprocessed for 24 hours after purchase. should you have measured wrong and contact us within this time we will be happy to manually change any measurements however if 24 hours have passed we are unable to change these. we are not liable and unable to refund or cancel any incorrect orders.
Images used across our site are for illustration purpose only but are accurate representations of our items. due to different screen resolutions the colours and shades may appear slightly different depending on how they are been viewed.